Thursday, October 24, 2013

Winner Winner

My lucky streak seems to be continuing with TWO more prizes currently on their way to little old me.  YAY!  I am feeling a bit spoilt, let me tell you.


First up, I won Judge's Choice for the pillow category in Fiona's awesome Holiday Memories Mini Quilt Competition for my Cutie Scootie Patootie cushion.

QUILTED PILLOW - Cutie Scootie Patootie

So, what did I win, you ask?  Only this gorgeous box of Aurifil!


Ooo.  Nice!  I am definitely looking forward to these arriving.


THEN... last night I had the exciting news that I had also won Host's Choice in the Finished Stitched Embroidery Challenge for my Duck, Duck, Robot Book Bag.

BOOK BAG - Duck, Duck, Robot

Wow, what an honour!  I am so, so, so stoked that Wendi loved what I made with her own stitchery.  Phew!

For this prize I will receive a $35 voucher to the Shiny Happy World shop.  I've had a look already (of course!) but just can't decide between all the goodies.  Ahh!  More time is definitely needed but I will let you know what I finally decide on.  Fun!

After all that I am feeling very, very humbled.  Thank you Fiona (& judges) and Wendi!

Lucky, lucky me!  :)

E.

7 comments:

  1. Two well deserved wins, Erin!!! Congrats and enjoy your winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both such wonderful projects - have fun with the prizes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoroughly well deserved wins Erin. I hope you have many happy hours of sewing ahead with your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the wins, enjoy the rewards :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky nothing! That's good stuff. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great job on both!!! Congrats on the wins!

    ReplyDelete