Sunday, September 2, 2012

S.A.L.E.

I've come across a few fabulous sales this weekend so thought I'd help spread the word.


First up is from the super-dooper Sublime Stitches who have 50% off (yes, you read that correctly!) all their patterns and more until Monday night (their time).  Just don't forget to enter the code at checkout - BACK_2_STITCHIN

Click here!

I have to admit that I succumbed to this deal - ordering one two four patterns last night, including the gorgeous new Kokeshi Dolls.


If you are more into sewing then what about whipping up some clutches, purses or handbags with Michelle Patterns?!  Using the code laborday you can score yourself 20% off.  Love it!

Click here!

I've made a few of her pocket clutches in the past and, honestly, the step-by-step patterns are fantastic.  Check them out.


Lastly, if you have been dying to extend your quilting library then look no further than the amazing sale over at C&T Publishing.  They have an array of books on offer, starting from just $2.  Wowsers!

In particular, I'm eyeing off Block Party - available for just $10.00.  That's less than half price!


So, there's my top three Labor Day specials.  For more information on sales, this weekend and year-round, check out Fabric Donkey.  I warn you, though, the temptation may prove too much.  ;)

Have fun shopping!

E.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up I must go check that out =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about Donktober.....just read about it over at Lucy's!!

    ReplyDelete