Thursday, July 5, 2012

TTT - the Baby Edition

Now before you get all excited - no, I am not expecting.  But... as a few friends have annouced their own fantabulous news recently I thought I'd better get organised and start preparing.  Yes, I need to get myself ready for these births too.  ;)

I totally stole this from the lovely Lucy.

Firstly, I thought I'd compile a list of tutorials and patterns for gorgeous gifts - all readily available on the world wide web for free.  Oh, how I love Blogland!  In no particular order, here are a few that make me go ga-ga.

Habitual Kimono
Kimono by Hammer & Thread.  Pattern available from Habitual.


Baby Blocks tutorial by Zaaberry.


Bib tutorial by My Go-Go Life, on Clover & Violet.


Easy Baby Blanket tutorial by Ode to Inspiration.


Jack Rabbit softie pattern by The Mary Frances Project.



Moda Bake Shop Jungle Path baby quilt
Jungle Path quilt tutorial by Sew Crafty Jess, on Moda Bake Shop.

That's enough inspiration for me for one day.  Time to stop thinking and start doing.  :)

E.

Thursday Think Tank

This post has been linked up to Thursday Think Tank with Making Rebecca Lynne.  Hi Becca!  *waves*

8 comments:

  1. Hey Erin, thanks so much for the great compilation! Those Kimonos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha HI!!!! WAVE I owe you a long email about why I am sewing Miss O's flannel quilt first (it is a Christmas present...so if I stay on track they will all get them at the Same Time! :p But, speaking of baby gifts I want to make (or receive) one of these... http://www.purlbee.com/newborn-kimono-shirt/ Free kimono shirt pattern over at Purl Bee my former NYC Craft Haunt. Love it! So glad you hooked up into TTT and glad I finally got blogger working for me to write a post! Whew hew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh. CUTE stuff... I really should get started on STUFF, I'm due in 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All cute, but I love the kimonos the most, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of projects! The baby cubes are adorable and those kimonos are the cutest things! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh geez, you scared me for a minute there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much inspiration! I love it. May have to do these baby cubes, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete