Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIFF at Quokka Quilts



Unfortunately I do not have a finish to show off today - though I still have over 22 hours of Friday (somewhere in the world) left so maybe I'll get there?? - but I realllllly wanted to let you all know that today's Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday is being hosted by the lovely Laura of Quokka Quilts.  AND... true to form... Laura has an absolutely gorgeous quilt to show-off, especially for the occasion.  So, what are you waiting for?

Go now!  Quick sticks. And don't forget to link up your own fabulous finish.  I know I'll be back to drool over everyone's creations.  :)

E.




For more information on TGIFF check out the home page.  While you're there, why not take the plunge, and volunteer to host your own Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday linky party?  Hosts are now needed for early 2012 - so you have plenty of time to get that project finished.  Just do it!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I read this and thought 'I'm sure I read a TGIFF post from Erin about an hour ago where she shared a finish, I'm sure it was the soldier' so I had to go back and check I wasn't going mad(der)!!

    ReplyDelete